Saturday, November 12, 2011

It has been a slow week

I think after completing the 75 Sketches in 75 Days challenge, I was just a little burnt out.



Monday I had Jury Duty.  I spent most of the day reading, but we had a good view from the Justice Center of the Pink Palace, which is a historical hotel downtown.  I only managed to capture some of the building.


Last weekend I found a Zebra Longwing in the driveway.  So I saved him/her and spread his wings to dry.  Today I took a photo and began a sketch.


I began a sketch of my beer.  But the bottle was off from the beginning... a well, it still tasted really good.

Oh, I forgot to tell you.  My Artistic License arrived, from Brenda Swenson, for completing the 75 Sketches Challenge.  Thanks Brenda.

All of the above were done with my Namiki Falcon FP SF, Platinum Carbon Black in my Monsieur Sketchbook.





3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Nice work!

chillin with Quillin said...

you've done really well!, we all tend to get burned out on what we do, just need to take a break here and there!!
Paula

Trece said...

Congratulations!! So, you can be an "official" artist, huh?
I know the burnt out feeling - I feel that way, a bit, too. But mostly it is STRESS!! Hugs!