Sunday, November 27, 2011

the versatile bloggers award - are you on the list?


Thanks to, Lady Dandelion, for honoring both of my blogs with the Versatile Bloggers Award and apologize for not getting around to posting this sooner.



Rules for The Versatile Bloggers Award

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and  let them know that they have been given the award. You are not allowed to give the award to any of the blogs that are awarded together with you.

15 Blogs that I have recently discovered or follow regularly and would like to nominate for a Versatile Blogger Award.

 1.  Daisy Yellow

 2.  dog-eared journals

 3.  Daydreamers Welcome

 4.  Life @ Ruffhaven

 5.  Gourmet Pens

 6.  Rori Rants

 7.  Everyday Correspondence

 8.  Life Imitates Doodles

 9.  Techtiggers' Soapbox

10. Tales from FAR Manor

11. Scriblets

12. Lung Sketching Scrolls

13. Elaine Magliacane Journal

14. An Inkophile's Blog

15. East...West...Everywhere


Whew!!  That was tough - so many wonderful blogs!  Small break - I haven't been totally idle over the holiday, I played a little with the watercolors - so here is the result.


Now... seven things about me.

1.  I am a tax accountant (the real job).

2.  I was a cat person before the advent of the Akita Age (still love cats, G not so much).

3.  I was in my high school marching band.

4.  My great aunt was in the silent movies (Carol Dempster, look her up)

5.  My great aunt had our family tree research and discovered that we are direct descendants of Robert the Bruce (on my mom's side).

6. I hate reality TV.

7. I am an only child.

Geez, you wouldn't think it would be so hard to this of seven this about myself.

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

3 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Thanks for the award Julie, I do appreciate it... now to come up with a list myself.

Sandra Strait said...

Thank you Julie! I'll get my Versatile Blogger post up once I'm feeling a bit better.

Trece said...

Congratulations, dear heart! Loved the new blogs to check out, and learned a lot about you!!